Coffee Cravings and Much Matcha
Chelsea has all the delectable coffee places your caffeinated heart could desire!
And, for a departure from your usual caffeine fix, you can try MatchaBar, also located in Chelsea (at 256 W 15th Street).
The flagship cafe, was born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in 2014.
Here are some more facts about MatchaBar:
- Drake recently invested in the company!
- Matcha is a Japanese powdered green tea. “The stone-ground powder is derived from the topmost leaves of the first harvest of a green tea crop.”
- In addition to the powder (in tins), they offer bottled matcha – in Original, Mint, Hint of Honey, and Apple-Ginger).
- The founders are brothers (Max and Graham Fortgang)
- The native New York brothers loved the way they felt after drinking the tea and were “blown away by the energy and focus they experienced“.
What’s your drinkable energy fix in the neighborhood?